Comfort is a must for the SEALANDER even in water mode. So that they remain self-sufficient on the water still supplied with electricity, you can realize with this special equipment their needs even on long trips.
The solar mats from the innovative company WATTSTUNDE offer the solution. These have a 5 m long Plug & Play connection cable with a practical plug system, which is provided at the end with an Anderson plug system. Due to this practical composition, the connection can hang permanently on the charge controller. When needed, the solar bag is taken out, hung in the sun and you plug the two Anderson mating connectors together: Already the power requirement is secured. It could hardly be faster and more practical.
What's more, WATTSTUNDE solar mats feature high-quality modules with SunPower Back-Contact solar cells that deliver optimal results by providing high energy output.
The EcoFlow adapter cable provides the interface between the solar system and the SEALANDER's integrated power station. The cables ensure reliable and durable operation, as well as the highest quality and safety standards the solar field.
The perfect complement to the solar mat are the 8 high quality suction cups that allow you to attach the foldable solar panel to your SEALANDER.
- Solar cable and solar charge controller -
- Cell efficiency over 22%
- ETFE film with high elasticity and durability
- Splash-proof due to durable Condura fabric
- Extremely lightweight and space-saving
- Adapter cable with Anderson plug
- Optimal mounting on boarding hatch due to the included 8 suction Cups
- Power (Pmax): 3 x 60 Wp -Ø Daily yield (summer): 1080 Wh/d
- Weight: 5.6 kg -Module size (closed): 820 x 440 x 20 mm
- Module size (open): 820 x 1320 x 7.5 mm